MB Remote Keymaker KR55
The MB Remote Keymaker KR55 is a programming device that works with KR55 remote flip-blade and fixed-blade keys. Whether or not you already have a programmed key, the Keymaker is capable of creating new keys for a variety of Mercedes, Dodge, and Chrysler vehicles.
In cases where you're adding a new key, you can complete the entire process through the OBD connector - no soldering or eprom programming required! In all-keys-lost cases the Keymaker is just as effective; simply remove a module from the vehicle to read the data from it. This can be accomplished through a variety of means, including soldering wires to the PCB or removing the MCU from the PCB. It can also be done by connecting Click-N-Go Adapters (not included).
Supported Vehicle Models:
- 2007 - 2018 Dodge Sprinter W(C)906.
- 2003 - 2008 Chrysler Crossfire.
- 1996 - 2004 Mercedes SLK Class R170 (all types).
- 1999 - 2001 Mercedes SL Class R129.
- 1997 - 2005 Mercedes A-Class W168.
- 2001 - 2005 Mercedes Vaneo W414.
- 1997 -1999 Mercedes S Class W140.
- 1997 - 2001 Mercedes G-Class W461.
- 1997 - 2005 Mercedes ML-ClassW163 (with ML Keymaker Software).